Friday 5 July 2013

Butterflies and Birthday Wishes..


Hi ladies, I have been cramming in as much card making as I can these last couple of days as I return to work next Monday after 2 weeks holiday....all good things definitely do come to end!  I made this card inspired by the  Mojo300 sketch this week over at Mojo Monday.  I am very happy with my effort here as I added a few different aspects to this card which I have not done before...especially the stitching on the card....had to dig out the sewing machine for this one....must hide it before my hubby realizes I still own one...lol!  Thanks for taking a peek....Vikki

3 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

OOOOOH, wow you've got so much going with this card Vikki....stitching and torn corrigated card, and flowers and diecut - looks fabulous

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Vikki said...

Wow Vik! You really are stepping out of your comfort zone. So glad to see you trying something different but that's the beauty of these challenges the make you 'have a go'. Look forward to your next creation.