Tuesday 25 November 2014

W for all White...

I am just in time to play along with the ABC Christmas Challenge blog and their challenge for this week W for All White!  W is for white and W is for Wow, what a challenge!   I think I now understand what the word challenge really means....lol...  As I thought I would, I really struggled with this challenge (I have never made an all white card before) but inspired by all of the lovely cards posted by the other crafters I thought I would have a go anyway as I really need to add to my Christmas card stash.  Unfortunately the photo didn't come up as well as I hoped it would but I am actually happy with the finished card.  Thanks for taking a peek.

 
 

 

 
 

 
 

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the trees!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Robyn Oliver said...

Yes, a challenge white on white...but you did it...looks great Vikki

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a nice idea and design!!!