Saturday, 14 February 2015

Happy Birthday...

Just the one quick card for me today, on a cold, wet, dreary day here in Tasmania!  For this card I have played along with the CAS(E) this Sketch! team and their sketch for this week CTS#110.  This time around I have made a male birthday card as I know I have a few male birthdays coming up throughout the year.  Nice and easy today...stamped the image and then just sponged 2 different distress inks over the image using an oval fiskars template to guide my sponged area, then finished by just stamping the sentiment directly onto the card.  Thanks for taking a peek.
 

5 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Great male card Vikki, love how you sponged in the landscape.

Darnell J Knauss said...

That's really cool how you did that, Vikki! At first glance it looks like the Earth, which is neat since fishing is a universal pastime!! Hugs, Darnell

Vikki said...

Great card Vik and I love the colours you have used.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous masculine card! Great take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Vikki I love this card... I can't believe this is a stamp!
=] Michele