Sunday 15 November 2015

Happy Birthday

I made this quick colourful card yeterday.  Needing to make a birthday card for a little girl who was turning 3 I was blog hopping to find a challenge that might give me some inspiration and when I came to the City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 287 - Dye It! challenge I knew I needed to look no more.  I was always going to use balloons on this card so when the guidelines for this challenge said there could be no stamping or DP I decided to use these balloon split pins I had in my stash which determined the inks that I would use ..my Kaleidacolor Raised Rainbow Dye Inkpad, Melon Melody which I brayered across card that I had embossed with a Happy Birthday embossing folder.  After assembling it all together I am quite pleased with the result.  Thanks for taking a peek.


4 comments:

Marina said...

Really eye-catching card created with a few well chosen materials - perfect for our challenge. The balloons are cute! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

Such a lovely and fun card; I love that background and the balloons are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Jenelle said...

So pretty! I love that you inked an embossed background and the balloons are so fun!