Sunday, 15 November 2015

Happy Birthday

I made this quick colourful card yeterday.  Needing to make a birthday card for a little girl who was turning 3 I was blog hopping to find a challenge that might give me some inspiration and when I came to the City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 287 - Dye It! challenge I knew I needed to look no more.  I was always going to use balloons on this card so when the guidelines for this challenge said there could be no stamping or DP I decided to use these balloon split pins I had in my stash which determined the inks that I would use ..my Kaleidacolor Raised Rainbow Dye Inkpad, Melon Melody which I brayered across card that I had embossed with a Happy Birthday embossing folder.  After assembling it all together I am quite pleased with the result.  Thanks for taking a peek.


5 comments:

Marina said...

Really eye-catching card created with a few well chosen materials - perfect for our challenge. The balloons are cute! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

Such a lovely and fun card; I love that background and the balloons are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Jenelle said...

So pretty! I love that you inked an embossed background and the balloons are so fun!