Monday 26 January 2015

Everything about you....

Whilst on a roll with my ideas coming together...I actually made another card on Sunday to play along with the current challenge at Freshly Made sketches FMS170 and also to play along at TIME OUT challenges and their Challenge #23 Valentine's Day With the Optional Twist of Hearts.  I was actually attempting to make a card with hearts using a totally different layout on Saturday without success, and have my sister-in-law/stamping buddy Vikki W to thank for putting me on to this layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  I also took a little bit of inspiration from the cover of one of my favourite books, "PS I LOVE YOU" which I finished rereading on Sunday morning...have lost count of the number of times I have read this book, but I'm sure it won't be the last time either...lol.  Thanks for taking a peek.


5 comments:

sandie said...

really like your take on the sketch and the earthy tones you have used. Thanks for joining TIME OUT

Beverley said...

Love the neutral colours :) Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

Jen Brum said...

Great card! Love the background! The neutral colours look fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous simple card Vikki

Vikki said...

What a great CAS card Vik! Love those hearts :-)